We, Canner Inc., 7F.-2, No. 33, Sec. 1, Minsheng Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (hereinafter "we/our"), take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to all applicable laws and regulations on data protection, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following explanations will give you an overview of how we ensure this protection and which data we process for which purpose.
1. Name and address of the Controller
The Controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 of the GDPR is:
7F.-2, No. 33, Sec. 1, Minsheng Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the person responsible is:
3. Your rights as data subject
You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
Please send an email to email@example.com in order to exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights. If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other remedies.
4. General information regarding the data processing
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to provide stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of the browser software. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use. Through these cookies we receive certain information from you. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
We process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or insofar as required pursuant to applicable laws. If the storage purposes ceases to apply or if a storage period stipulated by applicable laws expires, the personal data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The criterion for the duration of the storage of your personal data is the respective legal retention period. After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation or other legitimate interests.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b),
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
6. Use of Google Analytics
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Privacy overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,